Win a Free Registration to This Year's Prosperity Summit!
The Prosperity Summit is Coming! Here's How You Can Win a Complimentary Registration
With the Prosperity Summit just a few short months away, we're excited to announce our Get Engaged Advocacy Contest, which will award one complimentary registration (including hotel accommodations) to this year's Prosperity Summit (formerly the Assets Learning Conference). The Prosperity Summit brings together professionals from all over the country to discuss ideas for building an economy in which everyone has the chance to prosper. By participating in our advocacy contest, your organization could receive one complimentary registration and hotel accommodations to attend this robust and progressive convening. To enter, simply:
1. Visit prosperitynow.org/take-action and register for the Prosperity Now Advocacy Center.
2. Take action! Your organization will receive points for every action taken.
- Make a phone call through the Advocacy Center: 4 points
- Draft and send a unique email (non-petition) through the Advocacy Center: 3 points
- Send a pre-drafted email through the Advocacy Center: 2 points
- Send a tweet through the Advocacy Center: 2 points
- Sign up for the Advocacy Center: 1 point
3. Encourage others in your organization and network to take action.
4. Remain active and engaged by taking new actions from now until the contest ends.
The contest will run until Monday, July 2, and a winner will be announced on Monday, July 9. More details about our Get Engaged Advocacy Contest can be found here. Details on the process to receive the complimentary registration will be discussed after the winner is selected.
With growing threats from the Trump Administration to defund key wealth-building initiatives and protections for working families, it's critical that we lend our voices for change. We must proactively work to ensure that vital programs are authorized and funded, consumers are protected and prosperity is in reach for all. Watch the video below to see why members of the Prosperity Now Community are lending their voices, and join our Get Engaged Advocacy Contest today: