Want to design a Children's Savings Account program for your state, city or community? All CSA programs share common design features, but program elements are customized to meet local priorities and to work within available resources.
Here you’ll find resources to help you get started with customizing your program.
- Investing in Dreams - An interactive guide to help organizations, cities, counties and states design successful CSA programs.
- Fact File: Scholarly Research on Children’s Savings - Summarizes the growing body of research evidence about the potential benefits of children's savings.
- CSA Budget Calculator - The Budget Calculator can help you put together an overall budget for your CSA program, including calculating different types and amounts of incentives.
- Designing a Children's Savings Account Program: Key Considerations - This brief distills the key design questions and considerations in creating a CSA program that are outlined in much more detail in Investing in Dreams.
- Quick Guide to CSA Research - This guide summarizes current research on CSAs' effects and outcomes, offering a quick reference to the type of research backing each finding.
- Current and Planned Research on Children's Savings Accounts - This document lists research studies about CSAs that are currently underway or in planning.
- Growing Evidence: An Overview of CSA Research and Implications for the Field | December 3, 2018
- Housing Assistance and CSA Programs: Making the Connection | October 23, 2018
- CSAs in the City: Assessing Municipal and Countywide Opportunities | July 17, 2018
- CSAs for Your Community: Tailoring CSA Programs to Meet Diverse Needs | May 15, 2018
- A Look Behind the Numbers: The State of the Children's Savings Field | March 14, 2018