Want to design a Children's Savings Account program for your state, city or community? All CSA programs share common design features, but program elements are customized to meet local priorities and to work within available resources.
Here you’ll find resources to help you get started with customizing your program.
- Investing in Dreams - An interactive guide to help organizations, cities, counties and states design successful CSA programs.
- Fact File: Scholarly Research on Children’s Savings - Summarizes the growing body of research evidence about the potential benefits of children's savings.
- CSA Budget Calculator - An interactive tool that helps users put together an overall budget for their CSA program, including existing program delivery costs and savings incentives for a one- to five-year period.
- Designing a Children's Savings Account Program: Key Considerations - This brief distills the key design questions and considerations in creating a CSA program that are outlined in much more detail in Investing in Dreams.
- Quick Guide to CSA Research - This guide summarizes current research on CSAs' effects and outcomes, offering a quick reference to the type of research backing each finding.
- Current and Planned Research on Children's Savings Accounts - This document lists research studies about CSAs that are currently underway or in planning.
- An Emergent Field: The State of Children's Savings | March 14, 2019
- Growing Evidence: An Overview of CSA Research and Implications for the Field | December 3, 2018
- Housing Assistance and CSA Programs: Making the Connection | October 23, 2018
- CSAs in the City: Assessing Municipal and Countywide Opportunities | July 17, 2018
- CSAs for Your Community: Tailoring CSA Programs to Meet Diverse Needs | May 15, 2018