Best Practices for City and Countywide CSA Program Development
Have you ever wondered how to establish a municipal or countywide Children’s Savings Account (CSA) program? Do you have questions about program features and how to get stakeholder buy-in?
In this webinar held on Friday, October 28, representatives from two municipal CSA programs and one countywide program shared their experiences in answering the above questions. Staff from National League of Cities also joined us to share challenges and benefits of CSA programs specific to municipalities and how cities are connecting CSAs to other parts of their agendas.
- Carol Lei, City and County of San Francisco (Kindergarten to College)
- Erin Thiemann, City of St. Louis Treasurer’s Office (College Kids)
- Phil Maurizi, Wabash County YMCA (Promise Indiana)
- Jamie Nash, National League of Cities
- Monica Copeland, CFED (moderator)