Innovation in Student Loan Counseling
This event has passed
Led by Prosperity Now’s Spectra Myers and longtime counselor Shenell Thompson from Brick by Brick Consulting, you will hear from other credit counselors about their experience and insights on student loan counseling and, together, we will pinpoint areas for innovation.
We hope you will join our discussion and bring your own insights, questions, and any promising practices and solutions that you feel would uplift the conversation.
- Lisa Terry, Money Management and Education Director, Financial Pathways of the Piedmont
- Elaina Johannessen, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Becky Pakarinen, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Shenell Thompson, Brick by Brick Consulting
- Spectra Myers, Prosperity Now