Prosperity Now Scorecard Local Data Launch
This event has passed
Join us for the launch of the 2019 Prosperity Now Scorecard Local Data on Tuesday, July 16 as we analyze the financial health of communities across the United States. This year’s local data highlights the performance across a multitude of local outcome measures from income and wealth; business ownership and employment; housing; access to health insurance; and educational attainment. The data is available at the city, county, metro area, Congressional District and tribal area levels.
During the interactive webinar you will hear from our research and policy experts as they unpack the data on the financial health of households across communities. You’ll also learn how to use this data to advocate for, and advance policies for your neighborhoods.
- Andreanecia Morris, Greater New Orleans Housing Alliance
- Lebaron Sims, Senior Research Manager, Prosperity Now
- Holden Weisman, Associate Director of Policy, Prosperity Now
- Vanna Cure, Senior Advocacy Manager, Prosperity Now
- Kasey Wiedrich, Prosperity Now