Save the Date: The 2020 Prosperity Summit
The 2020 Prosperity Summit (formerly the Assets Learning Conference) will take place September 30 to October 2.
Save the date for our biggest-ever gathering of professionals dedicated to building an economy in which everyone has the chance to prosper.
Visit the 2018 Prosperity Summit site to learn more about what might take place in 2020! Activities like:
- Plenary sessions with high-profile speakers.
- Dozens of breakout sessions to introduce you to new ideas, develop new skills and deepen your understanding of the issues that matter to you.
- Capitol Hill Visits to educate your members of Congress.
- Half-day clinics to build your capacity to serve your community.
- Networking events to strengthen old friendships and make new contacts.
Stay tuned for when registration opens in early 2020!