2019 I'M HOME Conference Materials
For the past 15 years, I’M HOME has convened a range of stakeholders interested in applying manufactured housing solutions to affordable housing challenges. Our annual conference brings together affordable housing developers, lenders, policymakers, industry experts, homeowners, community organizers and more. This year’s conference in Portland was our largest ever with almost 300 attendees.
- Together We Will: Using Community Organizing to Create and Preserve Mobile Home Parks
- State Housing Finance Agencies: Leading Innovation in Manufactured Housing Finance
- Duty to Serve Year 2: What did 2019 bring for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
- Manufactured Housing State Policy Wins
- The Native American Experience and Manufactured Housing
- Lightning Talks: Jenn Sharp, Aja Tessier, Dave Anderson
- Concurrent Sessions 1
- Concurrent Sessions 2
- Concurrent Sessions 3
- Concurrent Sessions 4