ESOP offers one-hour “Lunch and Learn” financial workshops, delivered at an employer or organization’s site. We can service multiple-shift organizations.
FINANCIAL COACHING SESSIONS: One-hour coaching sessions plus a two-hour comprehensive financial assessment and intake. Clients’ coaching sessions are geared towards clients' goals.
- Initial Comprehensive Financial Assessment
- Benefits Assessments
- Credit Report Assessment and Action Plan
- Initial Assessment and Review of Income, Expenses and Spending Trends
- Savings and Assets Assessment
Setting Goals Coaching Session Topics:
- The Process and Tools to Track Expenses
- Developing a Budget and Spending Plan
- Review Financial Organization Concepts
- Financial Products and Services
- Establishing and Growing Emergency Savings
- Personality, Behavior and their Impact on Spending and Saving
- Reading and Interpreting a Credit Report
- Final Goal Review and Certificate of Completion